Private Practice List

(Updated October 2015)
For a printer friendly version please click here:

Disclaimer: Please note that the "Private Practice List” is offered as a service to the public and members of our professions. The accuracy of the listings is the responsibility of the individuals listed. The Prince Edward Island Speech & Hearing Association (PEISHA) does not accept responsibility for its contents or the services provided by any individual listed.

Clinician's Name/Address Areas of Specialty

Jillian Arsenault
(902) 620-1109
Adolescents and Adults
Rick Burger
Box 537
Cornwall, C0A 1H0 
(902) 940 5347
Jenna Gallant
Preschool Children
Chelsey Gregory
(902) 956-9216

Clinic and Home based services in Eastern PEI
Preschool and School-aged Children
Michele Moffat
15 Irwin Drive
Charlottetown, PE  C1E 1S3 
(902) 388-1964
Preschool and School-aged Children/ Adults

Dawn Riley
 (902) 940-2562
Voice, Fluency, Speech, and Language
School Aged Children and Adults
John Serkiz
The Speech Cooperative
Clinic, home based, and web based services

 School Aged Children

Melissa Spidel   
Campbell Hearing 
    Charlottetown, PE 
(902) 569-3879
Preschool and School-aged Children

Peter Benstead
PEI Audiology
Midtown Plaza
39 Eden Street, Suite 6
Charlottetown, PE, C1A 2S2
(902) 892-8060
Fax: (902) 370-3039
Clinical and Dispensing Audiologist
Krista Campbell
Campbell Hearing
Kirkwood Mews
393 University Avenue
Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4N4
(902) 569-0101
Fax: (902) 569-0304
Clinical and Dispensing Audiologist
Pat Ellis
Connect Hearing
     C-614 North River Road
Charlottetown, PE, C1E 1K2
(902) 892-6989

Clinical and Dispensing Audiologist
Karen Enman
Connect Hearing
     475 Granville St.
Summerside, PE, C1N 4P7
(902) 432-8154
Clinical and Dispensing Audiologist


Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Spring Workshop: AAC Across the Lifespan: Practical Considerations for AAC Users and Their Families with Carol Page and Renena Joy
Read full article >


What do Speech-Language Pathologists do?

Speech-Language Pathologists are specialists in communication and swallowing disorders. More >

Who do SLPs work with?

Babies, children and adults with neurological or physical disabilities. More >

What do Audiologists do?

Audiologists are specialists trained at the Masters level to provide service in identifying and treating hearing loss and balance disorders. More >